- 5th graders are expected to complete up to 50 minutes of homework per night.
- It is important for students to read and practice their math facts nightly.
- Students will typically have homework Monday through Thursday, but students may also have projects to complete outside of their regular homework assignments.
- Homework will be recorded in students' agendas and sent home in a "take home" folder.
- Please remind students to bring their completed homework back to school.
- Homework is due the following day it was assigned, unless otherwise noted.